RECIPE BY EDEN FROM @veganbyeden
This is @veganbyeden 's Vegan Singapore Noodles! Very few ingredients but oh so flavorful! Have this as a base to your wonderful buddha bowls and top it with your favorite toppings!
- Singapore Noodles, 400 g
- Garlic, 3 cloves (minced)
- Sping Onions, 1 bunch (sliced)
- Baby Spinach, 60 g
- Ginger, 1 cube (minced)
- Lime, 1 pc
- Soy Sauce, 1 tbsp
- Sweet Chili Sauce, 1/4 cup
- Olive Oil, 1 tbsp
- In a large pan heat the olive oil and add the spring onions, garlic and ginger. Stir and cook for a few minutes until garlic is fragrant.
- Add the noodles, soy sauce and sweet chili sauce. Stir to coat.
- Add the lime juice and spinach and mix together until noodles are heated through. Transfer into a coconut bowl and top with more spring onions and lime. Enjoy!
Eden loves creating delicious and simple plant-based recipes. She loves to show how easy and fun vegan living can be and she hopes to inspire more people to have some fun in the kitchen and eat more plants.
For more nourishing and plant-based recipes, check out our cookbook ‘Vegan Bowls for Vegan Souls’. We have carefully selected some of our favourite healthy recipes for every meal of the day – refreshing breakfast bowls, tasty snacks, wholesome vegan dinners, and guilt-free desserts that you can prepare in your own kitchen!
Click here to explore our variety of eco-friendly products. Our famous Coconut Bowls, Wooden Forks and Spoons, and Bamboo Straws are all made by nature, and provide the perfect sustainable accompaniment to any plant-based meal.
Thousands of customers have fallen in love with our products and we're confident you will too. If that’s not enough, have no fear, you can order 100% RISK FREE, with our 14 day money back guarantee. If you don’t instantly love our products, you can rely on our guarantee to feel safe.
So.. what’s stopping you? SHOP NOW.