RECIPE BY EVA FROM @evawadl
Ramen. Do we need to say anything further? Loaded with flavor, vegetables and mushrooms, this nutrient-packed Vegan Ramen by @evawadl will surely be a weekend favorite!
- Vegetable Broth, 1 Liter
- Miso Paste, 1 tbsp
- Soy Sauce, 1 tbsp
- Maple Syrup, 1 tbsp
- Fresh Chili, to taste
- Ramen Noodles
- Shiitake Mushrooms
- Korean Mushrooms
- Enoki Mushrooms
- Firm Tofu, 100 g
- Carrots, sliced
- Bok Choy
- Sping Onion, sliced
- GLAZED KOREAN MUSHROOM
- Soy Sauce, 1 tbsp
- Maple Syrup, 1 tsp
- Onion Powder, 1 tsp
- Sesame Oil, 2 tbsp
- Heat vegetable broth and miso paste, soy sauce, maple syrup and Chili. Let it simmer until all the other ingredients are prepared.
- Cook the ramen noodles. Instructions are on the package.
- Cut the pak choi along the long side two times and put it in the broth for 4 – 5 minutes. Cut the mushrooms, carrots as well as onions into stripes. Wash enoki mushrooms and sprouts.
- Heat the pan with sesame oil and fry the mushroom strips (shiitake mushrooms). Press the mushrooms into the pan to get them golden and crispy. Add salt and pepper to the mushrooms after finishing frying. Now fry the Korean mushrooms on the pan on both sides. Add the glaze and let the mushrooms caramelize on both sides.
- Cut the pak choi along the long side two times and put it in the broth for 4 – 5 minutes.
- Put the noodles, mushrooms, pak choi into a bowl. Fill with the broth and top with raw vegetables (carrots, enoki mushrooms, sprouts) as well as the glazed mushrooms and spring onion.
Eva Wadl is the co-creator of @nuede.store. She is passionate about everything plant-based and sustainable.
YouTube: Eva's Vegan Kitchen
For more nourishing and plant-based recipes, check out our cookbook ‘Vegan Bowls for Vegan Souls’. We have carefully selected some of our favourite healthy recipes for every meal of the day – refreshing breakfast bowls, tasty snacks, wholesome vegan dinners, and guilt-free desserts that you can prepare in your own kitchen!
Click here to explore our variety of eco-friendly products. Our famous Coconut Bowls, Wooden Forks and Spoons, and Bamboo Straws are all made by nature, and provide the perfect sustainable accompaniment to any plant-based meal.
Thousands of customers have fallen in love with our products and we're confident you will too. If that’s not enough, have no fear, you can order 100% RISK FREE, with our 14 day money back guarantee. If you don’t instantly love our products, you can rely on our guarantee to feel safe.
So.. what’s stopping you? SHOP NOW.