RECIPE BY EDEN FROM @veganbyeden
We really love a good plant-based bolognese. Perfect for date nights or if you just want a really easy and great tasting pasta any time of the day.
- Textured Vegetable Protein, 1 cup (dry)
- Vegetalble Stock, 1 cube
- Passata, 1 bottle
- Garlic, 2 cloves (minced)
- Italian Herbs, to taste
- Cooked Pasta, 2 servings
- Place dry TVP and cube of veggie stock in a bowl and cover with boiling water. Alternatively you could use hot liquid vegetable stock. Let it sit for 10 mins to soak up the liquid.
- Once the liquid has been soaked up, fluff it up with a fork. Transfer to a pot and cook with the garlic, passata and italian herbs.
- Simmer the sauce for 20 to 25 mins.
- Serve with cooked pasta in a coconut bowl and add a sprinkle of nutritional yeast for a cheesy flavour.
Eden loves creating delicious and simple plant-based recipes. She loves to show how easy and fun vegan living can be and she hopes to inspire more people to have some fun in the kitchen and eat more plants.
For more nourishing and plant-based recipes, check out our cookbook ‘Vegan Bowls for Vegan Souls’. We have carefully selected some of our favourite healthy recipes for every meal of the day – refreshing breakfast bowls, tasty snacks, wholesome vegan dinners, and guilt-free desserts that you can prepare in your own kitchen!
Click here to explore our variety of eco-friendly products. Our famous Coconut Bowls, Wooden Forks and Spoons, and Bamboo Straws are all made by nature, and provide the perfect sustainable accompaniment to any plant-based meal.
Thousands of customers have fallen in love with our products and we're confident you will too. If that’s not enough, have no fear, you can order 100% RISK FREE, with our 14 day money back guarantee. If you don’t instantly love our products, you can rely on our guarantee to feel safe.
So.. what’s stopping you? SHOP NOW.