RECIPE BY PATRICK & LORENA FROM @mindfoodies
Look at this beautiful bowl! Do you know that this Vegan Chili Sin Carne by @mindfoodies only contains 5 ingredients? Hearty, delicious meal couldn't get any easier.
- Granulated/Minced Soy, 1 pack
- Corn, 1 can
- Kidney Beans, 1 can
- Tomato Puree, 500 ml
- Onion, 1
- Cook the minced soy in boiling water for 10 minutes. In the meantime cut onion and sizzle for 3-4 minutes in medium temperature pan with 1 tbsp olive oil.
- Add the corn, kidney beans and tomato purée and let simmer for another 5-6 minutes.
- Once the soy minced is ready, also add it to the pan. Now season with flavors that you love: cayenne pepper, salt, pepper and fresh chili.
- Serve with your favorite grains in your coconut bowls with a slice of lime.
Lorena & Patrick's mission is to inspire everyone with their easy and nutritious plant-based recipes.
For more nourishing and plant-based recipes, check out our cookbook ‘Vegan Bowls for Vegan Souls’. We have carefully selected some of our favourite healthy recipes for every meal of the day – refreshing breakfast bowls, tasty snacks, wholesome vegan dinners, and guilt-free desserts that you can prepare in your own kitchen!
Click here to explore our variety of eco-friendly products. Our famous Coconut Bowls, Wooden Forks and Spoons, and Bamboo Straws are all made by nature, and provide the perfect sustainable accompaniment to any plant-based meal.
Thousands of customers have fallen in love with our products and we're confident you will too. If that’s not enough, have no fear, you can order 100% RISK FREE, with our 14 day money back guarantee. If you don’t instantly love our products, you can rely on our guarantee to feel safe.
So.. what’s stopping you? SHOP NOW.