RECIPE BY ALICE FROM @aliceeatsgrass
We know that a lot of people do love something savory from time to time! How about this Vegan Bean & Sausage Stew by @aliceeatsgrass? Hearty, filling and so flavorful. If you like to take a break from smoothie and nice creams, this is one delicious savory meal that we definitely recommend to everyone.
- Black Beans, 150 g (dry)
- Dried Mushrooms, a handful
- Onion, 1
- Garlic, 2 cloves
- Carrots, 2 large
- Celery, 1 stalk
- Bell Peppers, 2
- Tomatoes, 1 can
- Water, 1 cup
- Vegan Sausage, 150 g
- Kale, 2 cups
- Smoked Paprika, 2 tsp
- Cumin, 1 tsp
- Liquid Smoke, 1 tbsp
- Chili Flakes
- Salt & Pepper
- Soak the beans overnight. On the next day cook until soft for 30-40 min. Cover dried mushrooms with warm water and let it soak for 15 minutes.
- Cut the onion and garlic in small pieces. Wash and slice carrot, celery and pepper.
- Heat up the pan, add sliced vegan sausage and fry it until it will get crispier. Set aside.
- Add garlic and onion to the same pan. Cook 2 minutes, then add carrots, celery, peppers and mushrooms. Stir few minutes, add tomatoes and a cup of water. Season with spices and cook until veggies are soft.
- Add beans, sausage and kale. Cook for a few more minutes. Serve with rice, quinoa or buckwheat.
Alice strongly believes that a meal made with passion can bring a lot of joy to our everyday life and there is nothing better than to share this joy with people we love. That's why she loves cooking for her friends and family. Her favorite meal of the day is breakfast and her biggest dream is to have an all-day breakfast place to serve the most delicious oatmeals, smoothies, pancakes and waffles that anyone can eat whenever they desire.
For more nourishing and plant-based recipes, check out our cookbook ‘Vegan Bowls for Vegan Souls’. We have carefully selected some of our favourite healthy recipes for every meal of the day – refreshing breakfast bowls, tasty snacks, wholesome vegan dinners, and guilt-free desserts that you can prepare in your own kitchen!
Click here to explore our variety of eco-friendly products. Our famous Coconut Bowls, Wooden Forks and Spoons, and Bamboo Straws are all made by nature, and provide the perfect sustainable accompaniment to any plant-based meal.
Thousands of customers have fallen in love with our products and we're confident you will too. If that’s not enough, have no fear, you can order 100% RISK FREE, with our 14 day money back guarantee. If you don’t instantly love our products, you can rely on our guarantee to feel safe.
So.. what’s stopping you? SHOP NOW.