RECIPE BY SCARLETT FROM @scarlett_morse on Instagram
This vegan pasta is as creamy as it looks. Thanks to the cashews, the sauce is now creamier and richer. Perfect for pastas.
- Cashews, 1 cup (soaked)
- Plant-based Milk, 1/2 cup (unsweetened)
- Nutritional Yeast, 2 tbsp
- Apple Cider Vinegar, 1/2 tbsp
- Dried Parsley, 1/2 tbsp
- Garlic Powder, 1 tsp
- Himalayan Salt, 1/2 tsp
- Pepper, to taste
- Chili Flakes, to taste
- Soak cashews overnight or boil them for ten minutes.
- Put all the ingredients together in a high speed blender along with the cashews and blend until smooth.
- Pour over cooked pasta (can be eaten warm or cold) and serve in your Coconut Bowls.
- Top with chili flakes, fresh cracked pepper, some herbs and enjoy.
Scarlett creates amazing plant-based recipes and loves to share them with her followers. She follows a healthy lifestyle and she is a mother of two children.
For more nourishing and plant-based recipes, check out our cookbook ‘Vegan Bowls for Vegan Souls’. We have carefully selected some of our favourite healthy recipes for every meal of the day – refreshing breakfast bowls, tasty snacks, wholesome vegan dinners, and guilt-free desserts that you can prepare in your own kitchen!
Click here to explore our variety of eco-friendly products. Our famous Coconut Bowls, Wooden Forks and Spoons, and Bamboo Straws are all made by nature, and provide the perfect sustainable accompaniment to any plant-based meal.
Thousands of customers have fallen in love with our products and we're confident you will too. If that’s not enough, have no fear, you can order 100% RISK FREE, with our 14 day money back guarantee. If you don’t instantly love our products, you can rely on our guarantee to feel safe.
So.. what’s stopping you? SHOP NOW.