RECIPE BY MIKAELA FROM @fluentinveg on Instagram
Avocados are always a favorite and tastes so great either with sweet or savory recipes. Avocados are the main ingredient in this recipe and it goes so well with the fresh spiralized zucchini.
- Zucchini, 2
- Red Onion, 1/2
- Green Beans, 1 cup
- Avocados, 2
- Garlic Cloves, 2
- Fresh Basil, a small handful
- Lemon, 1 (juiced)
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Fry onion and green beans in olive oil in a frying pan on medium heat.
- Use a spiralizer to spiralize zucchini to make noodles, leave them raw and place in a large bowl, set aside.
- To make the sauce blend the avocado, garlic, basil & lemon in a food processor.
- Once cooked transfer the onion and green beans to the bowl with the zucchini and stir through the sauce, add salt & pepper to taste.
- Serve in your favorite coconut bowls and enjoy!
Mikaela is a female health foodie sharing her wellness advice, food recipes and amazing food photography. She is passionate about helping others live their healthiest lives inside and out.
For more nourishing and plant-based recipes, check out our cookbook ‘Vegan Bowls for Vegan Souls’. We have carefully selected some of our favourite healthy recipes for every meal of the day – refreshing breakfast bowls, tasty snacks, wholesome vegan dinners, and guilt-free desserts that you can prepare in your own kitchen!
Click here to explore our variety of eco-friendly products. Our famous Coconut Bowls, Wooden Forks and Spoons, and Bamboo Straws are all made by nature, and provide the perfect sustainable accompaniment to any plant-based meal.
Thousands of customers have fallen in love with our products and we're confident you will too. If that’s not enough, have no fear, you can order 100% RISK FREE, with our 14 day money back guarantee. If you don’t instantly love our products, you can rely on our guarantee to feel safe.
So.. what’s stopping you? SHOP NOW.