RECIPE BY ANNA CAROLINA @healthyliciousvegan
This is a really wholesome, healthy and delicious stir-fry to make. It's got all the protein from the tofu, the nutrients from all the veggies and the flavor from the peanut sauce. Yum!
- TOFU NOODLE BOWL
- Rice Noodles, 150 g
- Mixed Veggies of Choice, 200 g (carrots, peas, grean beans, onion & bell peppers)
- Tofu, 200 g
- Coconut Oil, 1 tsp
- Peanut Butter, 2 tbsp
- Soy Sauce, 2 tbsp
- Gochujang, 1 tsp (korean chili paste)
- Water, 2 tbsp
- Sesame Seeds, as needed
- Cashews, as needed
- Cook the rice noodles as said on the packaging.
- Meanwhile chop the veggies & tofu into small pieces and fry in a non-stick pan with a little bit of coconut oil.
- Mix all the ingredients for the sauce in a small bowl.
- When the veggies are cooked, add the rice noodles and the sauce and mix well.
- Serve in your favorite coconut bowls and top it off with toasted sesame seeds and/or cashews. Enjoy!
Carolina is a vegan food blogger and nutritions from Berlin, Germany. She runs the Instagram page "Healthyliciousvegan" where she shares healthy plant-based recipes as well as other sustainable content weekly.
For more nourishing and plant-based recipes, check out our cookbook ‘Vegan Bowls for Vegan Souls’. We have carefully selected some of our favourite healthy recipes for every meal of the day – refreshing breakfast bowls, tasty snacks, wholesome vegan dinners, and guilt-free desserts that you can prepare in your own kitchen!
Click here to explore our variety of eco-friendly products. Our famous Coconut Bowls, Wooden Forks and Spoons, and Bamboo Straws are all made by nature, and provide the perfect sustainable accompaniment to any plant-based meal.
Thousands of customers have fallen in love with our products and we're confident you will too. If that’s not enough, have no fear, you can order 100% RISK FREE, with our 14 day money back guarantee. If you don’t instantly love our products, you can rely on our guarantee to feel safe.
So.. what’s stopping you? SHOP NOW.