RECIPE BY JESSICA FROM @jessicaanneh
Here's an amazing mac n cheese recipe by @jessicaanneh. Wholesome, hearty, plant-based and incredibly delicious without all the unhealthy ingredients.
- Dried Pasta, 450 g
- VEGAN CHEESE
- Potatoes, 2 cups (peeled and chopped)
- Carrots, 2 (peeled and chopped)
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 1/3 cup
- Unsweetened Almond Milk, 1/2 cup
- Nutritional Yeast, 8 tbsp
- Lemon Juice, 1 tbsp
- Salt, 1 tsp
- Garlic Powder, 1/2 tsp
- Onion Powder, 1/2 tsp
- Boil or steam the potatoes and carrots in a large pot for about 20 minutes or until soft.
- In the meanwhile, cook the pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Place all the vegan cheese ingredients in a blender (including the cooked potatoes and carrots) and blend until smooth.
- Mix the cooked pasta and the vegan cheese in the pot and if they’re both hot, serve immediately. Sprinkle some cayenne pepper on top for that extra heat.
Jessica is passionate in everything plantbased and loves being outdoors in nature and travelling the world to taste all kinds of food. She leads and promotes a plant-based lifestyle and loves working with like-minded people.
For more nourishing and plant-based recipes, check out our cookbook ‘Vegan Bowls for Vegan Souls’. We have carefully selected some of our favourite healthy recipes for every meal of the day – refreshing breakfast bowls, tasty snacks, wholesome vegan dinners, and guilt-free desserts that you can prepare in your own kitchen!
Click here to explore our variety of eco-friendly products. Our famous Coconut Bowls, Wooden Forks and Spoons, and Bamboo Straws are all made by nature, and provide the perfect sustainable accompaniment to any plant-based meal.
Thousands of customers have fallen in love with our products and we're confident you will too. If that’s not enough, have no fear, you can order 100% RISK FREE, with our 14 day money back guarantee. If you don’t instantly love our products, you can rely on our guarantee to feel safe.
So.. what’s stopping you? SHOP NOW.