RECIPE BY EDEN FROM @veganbyeden
Another gem from @veganbyeden. Every bite you'll get little pieces of nut cheeses and it's just so delicious!
- Olive Oil, 1 tbsp
- Passata, 1 bottle
- Garlic, 2 cloves (minced)
- Dry Italian Herbs, 1 tbsp
- Pasta, 2 servings (cooked)
- Vegan Nut Cheese
- Bring a large pot of water to the boil and cook pasta according to packet instructions.
- In a small pan heat the olive oil and add the minced garlic. Cook until fragrant. Add the Italian herbs and passata. Stir and simmer for 20 mins. Add half the cheese into the sauce and stir until creamy.
- Drain the pasta and add to the sauce. Stir through so the pasta is coated in the sauce. Transfer to your coconut bowls and top with extra cheese and enjoy!
Eden loves creating delicious and simple plant-based recipes. She loves to show how easy and fun vegan living can be and she hopes to inspire more people to have some fun in the kitchen and eat more plants.
For more nourishing and plant-based recipes, check out our cookbook ‘Vegan Bowls for Vegan Souls’. We have carefully selected some of our favourite healthy recipes for every meal of the day – refreshing breakfast bowls, tasty snacks, wholesome vegan dinners, and guilt-free desserts that you can prepare in your own kitchen!
Click here to explore our variety of eco-friendly products. Our famous Coconut Bowls, Wooden Forks and Spoons, and Bamboo Straws are all made by nature, and provide the perfect sustainable accompaniment to any plant-based meal.
Thousands of customers have fallen in love with our products and we're confident you will too. If that’s not enough, have no fear, you can order 100% RISK FREE, with our 14 day money back guarantee. If you don’t instantly love our products, you can rely on our guarantee to feel safe.
So.. what’s stopping you? SHOP NOW.