RECIPE BY EDEN FROM @veganbyeden
Creamy and oh so flavorful, this Sun-dried Tomato Pasta by @veganbyeden is a really great, easy pasta recipe for you to try!
- Cashews, 1/2 cup (soaked)
- Sun-dried Tomatoes, 1/2 cup
- Tomato Paste, 2 tbsp
- Soy Milk, 1/4 cup
- Lemon Juice, 1/2
- Fresh Basil, 1 bunch
- Savory Yeast Flakes, 1 tbsp
- Garlic, 2 cloves
- Olive Oil, 1 tbsp
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Pasta, 2 servings
- Bring a pot of water to the boil and cook pasta according to packet instructions.
- In a blender, combine all the ingredients for the sauce. Mix together until the sauce is smooth and creamy. You can add a little water if you prefer it to be thinner in consistency.
- Drain the pasta and mix together with the creamy sauce. Serve in coconut bowls and enjoy!
Eden loves creating delicious and simple plant-based recipes. She loves to show how easy and fun vegan living can be and she hopes to inspire more people to have some fun in the kitchen and eat more plants.
For more nourishing and plant-based recipes, check out our cookbook ‘Vegan Bowls for Vegan Souls’. We have carefully selected some of our favourite healthy recipes for every meal of the day – refreshing breakfast bowls, tasty snacks, wholesome vegan dinners, and guilt-free desserts that you can prepare in your own kitchen!
Click here to explore our variety of eco-friendly products. Our famous Coconut Bowls, Wooden Forks and Spoons, and Bamboo Straws are all made by nature, and provide the perfect sustainable accompaniment to any plant-based meal.
Thousands of customers have fallen in love with our products and we're confident you will too. If that’s not enough, have no fear, you can order 100% RISK FREE, with our 14 day money back guarantee. If you don’t instantly love our products, you can rely on our guarantee to feel safe.
So.. what’s stopping you? SHOP NOW.