RECIPE BY EDEN FROM @veganbyeden on Instagram
This is a great recipe especially if you love gnocchi. The olives and sun-dried tomatoes goes so well with pesto and makes this dish exceptionally delicious.
- Fresh Basil, 1 bunch
- Baby Spinach, a handful
- Garlic, 2 cloves
- Lemon, 1/2 (juiced)
- Olive Oil, 1/2 cup
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Pine Nuts, 1/4 cup
- Kalamata Olives, 1/3 cup (sliced thinly)
- Sun-dried Tomatoes, 1/2 cup (sliced thinly)
- Gnocchi, 1-3 servings
- In a blender combine the basil, spinach, garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, salt & pepper and pine nuts.
- Blend together until the pesto is smooth and creamy, add more olive oil if needed.
- Cook the gnocchi according to packet instructions and drain.
- Pour the pesto on top of the gnocchi. Add the sliced olives and sun-dried tomatoes and stir through so everything is nicely coated in the pesto and serve warm.
Eden loves creating delicious and simple plant-based recipes. She loves to show how easy and fun vegan living can be and she hopes to inspire more people to have some fun in the kitchen and eat more plants.
For more nourishing and plant-based recipes, check out our cookbook ‘Vegan Bowls for Vegan Souls’. We have carefully selected some of our favourite healthy recipes for every meal of the day – refreshing breakfast bowls, tasty snacks, wholesome vegan dinners, and guilt-free desserts that you can prepare in your own kitchen!
Click here to explore our variety of eco-friendly products. Our famous Coconut Bowls, Wooden Forks and Spoons, and Bamboo Straws are all made by nature, and provide the perfect sustainable accompaniment to any plant-based meal.
Thousands of customers have fallen in love with our products and we're confident you will too. If that’s not enough, have no fear, you can order 100% RISK FREE, with our 14 day money back guarantee. If you don’t instantly love our products, you can rely on our guarantee to feel safe.
So.. what’s stopping you? SHOP NOW.