RECIPE BY AGA FROM @mrs_kitchen_fairy
Dinner in 30 minutes? This Express Yellow Curry by @mrs_kitchen_fairy will bring a smile on yourface and warmth in your bello. This is such a great comfort food and even beginner cooks can make this so easily!
- Cauliflower, 1/2
- Red Peppers, 1/2
- Chickpeas, 1/2 can
- Pumpkin, 1/4
- Yellow Curry Paste, 2 tbsp (add more or less to taste)
- Turmeric Powder, 1 tbsp
- Coconut Milk, 1 can
- Olive Oil, as needed
- Fresh Coriander, to serve
- Lime slices, to serve
- Sprinkle cauliflower with turmeric. Put cauliflower and the whole pumpkin to the oven and bake it for 20-25 minutes (180 Celsius).
- Heat the pan, spray it and add Curry Paste. Once you smell the paste add coconut milk and bring it to boil.
- Add peppers and cook with lid on for 15 min.
- Add cauliflower, pumpkin and chickpeas for 1 minute.
- Serve with a bed of rice and enjoy!
Aga creates vibrant and creative gluten-free & plant-based recipes. Check out her Instagram account and YouTube Channel!
For more nourishing and plant-based recipes, check out our cookbook ‘Vegan Bowls for Vegan Souls’. We have carefully selected some of our favourite healthy recipes for every meal of the day – refreshing breakfast bowls, tasty snacks, wholesome vegan dinners, and guilt-free desserts that you can prepare in your own kitchen!
Click here to explore our variety of eco-friendly products. Our famous Coconut Bowls, Wooden Forks and Spoons, and Bamboo Straws are all made by nature, and provide the perfect sustainable accompaniment to any plant-based meal.
Thousands of customers have fallen in love with our products and we're confident you will too. If that’s not enough, have no fear, you can order 100% RISK FREE, with our 14 day money back guarantee. If you don’t instantly love our products, you can rely on our guarantee to feel safe.
So.. what’s stopping you? SHOP NOW.