RECIPE BY MARLENA OF PIA MIA CLEAN FOOD
This is a great way to introduce yourself and your family to asian cuisine. This Oriental Noodle Salad is so refreshing, and are filled with nourishing ingredients and interesting flavors. You can add more vegetables that you desire and if you want a little more kick, you can drizzle on your favorite hot sauce!
- NOODLE SALAD
- Noodles, 300 g (cooked)
- Chickpeas, 1 can
- Ayvar, 5 tbsp (red pepper spread)
- Chili Pepper, 1 pc.
- Green Beans, 200 g
- Red Onion, 1 (small)
- Lemon Juice, 1 tsp
- Olive Oil, 2 tbsp
- White Wine, 1 tbsp (dry)
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- TO SERVE
- Dried Mint
- Garlic Powder
- Blanch in a large pot of salted water for 2 minutes green beans, then get them to drain out now.
- In the same water cook the noodles al dente-as it says on the box.
- In that time mix ajvar, olives, wine, lemon juice and spices In a large salad bowl.
- When the noodles are ready, take them off and add them to your favourite Coconut Bowl with prepared ayvar sauce.
- Cut the onions, chilli, beans and parsley and add them on top for more flavour. Enjoy!
Marlena is a recipe creator and food photographer based in Berlin. She describes herself as a rainbow food stylist. All her recipes are vibrant and inviting which inspires people to eat healthier plant-based meals.