RECIPE BY AMI SHOESMITH FROM @the_sunkissed_kitchen
Chopped salad never looked this good. This Rainbow Chopped Salad by @the_sunkissed_kitchen is totally stunning.
- Red Onion, 1/4
- Lettuce, 1 head
- Red or Yellow Capsicum, 1 small
- Cucumber, 1
- Celery, 1
- Strawberries, 3
- Broccoli Florets, 2
- Apple, 1/2
- Fresh Herbs, 2 tbsp (dill, coriander and mint is great)
- Raisins, 1 tbsp (optional)
- Snow Pea Sprouts, 1 cup (optional)
- Radish, 1 (optional)
- Blueberries, a handful (optional)
- Walnuts, 1/4 cup
- Sultanas, 1/4 cup
- Water, 1/4 cup
- Balsamic Vinegar, 1/4 cup
- Mixed Herbs, 1 tsp
- Dice all the salad ingredients into small pieces. Roughly about 1 cm cubes. Sultanas and blueberries do not need to be diced if you're using them.
- Blend all the dressing ingredient until smooth or chunky if you preffer more texture.
- Add the dressing to the salad just before serving.
- Serve with your favorite coconut bowls and enjoy!
Ami Shoesmith creates totally stunning rainbow food creations which you can find all over her Instagram page.
For more nourishing and plant-based recipes, check out our cookbook ‘Vegan Bowls for Vegan Souls’. We have carefully selected some of our favourite healthy recipes for every meal of the day – refreshing breakfast bowls, tasty snacks, wholesome vegan dinners, and guilt-free desserts that you can prepare in your own kitchen!
Click here to explore our variety of eco-friendly products. Our famous Coconut Bowls, Wooden Forks and Spoons, and Bamboo Straws are all made by nature, and provide the perfect sustainable accompaniment to any plant-based meal.
Thousands of customers have fallen in love with our products and we're confident you will too. If that’s not enough, have no fear, you can order 100% RISK FREE, with our 14 day money back guarantee. If you don’t instantly love our products, you can rely on our guarantee to feel safe.
So.. what’s stopping you? SHOP NOW.