Love the flavours of Ferrero Rocher? You can now make them at home in a form of a bliss balls! It's a healthier version that's guilt-free to have everyday as is or on top of your favourite smoothies and nice creams!
makes 14-16 balls
- BLISS BALLS
- Almond Meal, 2 cups
- Coconut Oil, 2 tbsp
- Maple Syrup, 2 tbsp
- Cacao Hazelnut Protein Powder, 2 scoops (or substitute 60g ground hazelnuts)
- 1 tbsp Cacao Powder
- Water, as needed (to bind all the ingredients together)
- FILLING & TOPPING
- Whole Hazelnuts, a handful
- Biscoff, 1/2 cup (slightly melted)
- Add all your bliss ball ingredients in a food processor or blender. Add a tbsp of water as you go until the mixture turns into a slightly sticky dough. A little water goes a long way.
- Heat the biscoff in the microwave until the consistency is runny.
- Roll the bliss balls using your hands and make a well in the center to put in one whole hazelnut in the middle. Continue to roll so the hazelnut's position is fixed and won't fall out.
- Pour a small amount of melted biscoff on top and place in the fridge to set.
- Serve in your favourite Coconut Bowls and enjoy!
Eden loves creating delicious and simple plant-based recipes. She loves to show how easy and fun vegan living can be and hopes to inspire more people to have some fun in the kitchen and eat more plants.