recipe by Janet's Munch Meals
Finally, a super healthy plant-based meal that the kids will love! No dairy is included in this recipe, only vegan cream cheese and lots of cauliflower. Serve warm in your favorite coconut bowls.
- Fresh/Frozen Cualiflower, 2 cups (chopped)
- Vegan Cream Cheese, 1/3 cup
- Plant-based Milk, 1/4 cup
- Dried Basil, 1/2 tsp
- Dried Oregano
- Garlic Powder, 1/2 tsp
- Salt, 1/2 tsp (or to taste)
- Vegetable Broth, 1/3 cup - 1/2 cup (warm
- Cooked Pasta, 3 servings
- Steam cauliflower until tender, then add to a blender with other ingredients except the cooked pasta.
- Start with 1/3 cup veggie broth and blend until smooth, scraping down the sides of the blender and blending some more.
- Add remaining vegetable broth to thin, if desired. Salt and pepper to taste.
Janet has been making family-friendly plant-based recipes that are so vibrant, nutritious and colorful. To know more about Janet and her recipes, please visit the links below:
For more nourishing and plant-based recipes, check out our cookbook ‘Vegan Bowls for Vegan Souls’. We have carefully selected some of our favourite healthy recipes for every meal of the day – refreshing breakfast bowls, tasty snacks, wholesome vegan dinners, and guilt-free desserts that you can prepare in your own kitchen!
Click here to explore our variety of eco-friendly products. Our famous Coconut Bowls, Wooden Forks and Spoons, and Bamboo Straws are all made by nature, and provide the perfect sustainable accompaniment to any plant-based meal.
Thousands of customers have fallen in love with our products and we're confident you will too. If that’s not enough, have no fear, you can order 100% RISK FREE, with our 14 day money back guarantee. If you don’t instantly love our products, you can rely on our guarantee to feel safe.
So.. what’s stopping you? SHOP NOW.