RECIPE BY ISABELLE BY FROM @isabellesalvenius
Simply healthy with all the right amounts of carbs, protein and healthy fats. Serve this Vegan Pasta with Tofu, Portobello, Zucchini and Arugula recipe by @isabellesalvenius to your family and friends for a really delicious, wholesome meal.
- Tofu, 400 g
- Portobello Mushrooms, 280 g
- Arugula, 1 small bag
- Zucchini, 1 medium
- Garlic, 5 cloves
- Garlic Powder, to taste
- Chili Powder, to taste
- Salt, to taste
- Sesame Oil, as needed
- Olive Oil, as needed
- Pasta, 4 servings
- Cut tofu into cubes, rinse and slice portobello and zucchini relatively thin. Chop the garlic cloves.
- Set a large pot of water to boil. Once boiling, cook pasta according to package directions until al dente.
- In a separate pan, add olive oil and portobello and sauté for a few minutes. Season with salt and garlic powder. Add zucchini, half of the garlic and sesame oil (about 1 tbsp). Season with chili flakes and salt. Satué for a few minutes until both portobello and zucchini turn golden brown. Set aside.
- In the meantime, add tofu to the frying pan with a few tbsp olive oil and the remaining garlic. Season with some more sesame oil (about ½ tbsp) and salt. Cook at quite high temperature until golden on both sides. Put portobello and zucchini back to the pan and add arugula. Cook on medium temperature until pasta is ready. Add hot, drained pasta to the pan. Toss spaghetti with the zucchini and portobello mixture. Serve with parsley and finely chopped nuts (or sesame seeds).
- Serve in your coconut bowls and wooden buddha fork!
Isabelle is a foodie from Sweden who loves to be creative in the kitchen and make beautiful food. She believes that pretty food simply taste better.
For more nourishing and plant-based recipes, check out our cookbook ‘Vegan Bowls for Vegan Souls’. We have carefully selected some of our favourite healthy recipes for every meal of the day – refreshing breakfast bowls, tasty snacks, wholesome vegan dinners, and guilt-free desserts that you can prepare in your own kitchen!
Click here to explore our variety of eco-friendly products. Our famous Coconut Bowls, Wooden Forks and Spoons, and Bamboo Straws are all made by nature, and provide the perfect sustainable accompaniment to any plant-based meal.
Thousands of customers have fallen in love with our products and we're confident you will too. If that’s not enough, have no fear, you can order 100% RISK FREE, with our 14 day money back guarantee. If you don’t instantly love our products, you can rely on our guarantee to feel safe.
So.. what’s stopping you? SHOP NOW.