- Spaghetti, 2 servings
- Tomatoes, 2 (large & ripe)
- Bell Pepper, 1
- Zucchini, half (raw)
- Salt, to taste
- Shallot, 1 (or onion powder)
- Olive Oil
- Cashew, a handful
- Tofu, 100 g
- Tofu, 100 g (scrambled)
- Pine Nuts
- Cut the tomato in half, as well as the bell pepper (removing seeds and white parts).
- Place on a tray to go in the oven, sprinkle salt, onion powder & olive oil on top. Make sure it's envely coated.
- Place on the grill in the oven 25min or 20min at 200C. The veg should come out roasted and browned. Allow to cool 2-3 minutes. Meanwhile cook your pasta & drain.
- In a blender, add the veggies & the other sauce ingredients. Blitz on a high, adjust salt.
- Pour the sauce over the pasta, serve in your favorite coconut bowls, sprinkle pine nuts & scrambled tofu on top.
Amelie's Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/amelietahiti/
For more nourishing and plant-based recipes, check out our cookbook ‘Vegan Bowls for Vegan Souls’. We have carefully selected some of our favourite healthy recipes for every meal of the day – refreshing breakfast bowls, tasty snacks, wholesome vegan dinners, and guilt-free desserts that you can prepare in your own kitchen!
Click here to explore our variety of eco-friendly products. Our famous Coconut Bowls, Wooden Forks and Spoons, and Bamboo Straws are all made by nature, and provide the perfect sustainable accompaniment to any plant-based meal.
Thousands of customers have fallen in love with our products and we're confident you will too. If that’s not enough, have no fear, you can order 100% RISK FREE, with our 14 day money back guarantee. If you don’t instantly love our products, you can rely on our guarantee to feel safe.
So.. what’s stopping you? SHOP NOW.