Hearty flavour, texture, and packed with nutrients - there's nothing not to love about this Creamy Mustard Tempeh recipe. Add it to a buddha bowl or pair it with a serving of fluffy rice. This will be a new regular on the menu for your Coconut Bowls.Serves 2
- Red Onion, 1/2
- Button Mushroom, 2 cups
- Tempeh, 100g ( add more if you want!)
- Dijon Mustard, 1 tbsp
- Soy Cream, 3/4 cup
- Ground Coriander, 1/2 tsp
- Garlic Powder, 1/2 tsp
- Salt & Pepper
- Turmeric, a pinch (optional)
- Saute the onion, mushrooms and spices on medium heat until slightly browned.
- Add a good splash of water so the ingredients do not stick to the pan.
- Add in tempeh and saute for another 3 minutes. Add water if needed.
- Add in Soy Cream, mustard and a pinch of turmeric for color. Cook for another 2-3 minutes until thickened.
- Serve with a bed of rice, your grain of choice or some salad greens! Enjoy!
Amelie's blog : https://www.amelietahiti.com
Amelie's Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/amelietahiti/iti/
For more nourishing and plant-based recipes, check out our cookbook ‘Vegan Bowls for Vegan Souls’. We have carefully selected some of our favourite healthy recipes for every meal of the day – refreshing breakfast bowls, tasty snacks, wholesome vegan dinners, and guilt-free desserts that you can prepare in your own kitchen!
Click here to explore our variety of eco-friendly products. Our famous Coconut Bowls, Wooden Forks and Spoons, and Bamboo Straws are all made by nature, and provide the perfect sustainable accompaniment to any plant-based meal.
Thousands of customers have fallen in love with our products and we're confident you will too. If that’s not enough, have no fear, you can order 100% RISK FREE, with our 14 day money back guarantee. If you don’t instantly love our products, you can rely on our guarantee to feel safe.
So.. what’s stopping you? SHOP NOW.