- All Purpose Flour, 150 g
- Buckwheat Flour, 30 g
- Salt, 1/2 tsp
- Baking Powder, 1 tsp
- Soy Milk, 180 ml (or your choice of plant-based milk)
- Soy Cream, 80 ml
- Apple Cider Vinegar, 1 tbsp
- In a big bowl, mix all dry ingredients. In a smaller bowl, whisk all wet ingredients.
- Add the wet mixture to the dry mixture and stir well. (Stirring a bit more incorporates some air in the batter)
- Set the mixture aside for 30 minutes, uncovered.
- Using a hot non-stick pan or a greased pan, add 1 tablespoon of batter. This makes 1 blini. Cook a few blinis at a time and make sure to not overcrowd the pan.
- Wait for bubbles to appear on the middle and the edges of the blini. Once bubbles appear, flip them over to cook the other side for about 20 seconds on medium heat.
- Repeat until you have finished cooking all the batter.
- We suggest that you put the cooked blinis in a bowl covered with a tea towel. This way, the blinis stay warm while you cook. These are best eaten immediately but you can store them in the fridge for a couple of days.
Amelie's Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/amelietahiti/
For more nourishing and plant-based recipes, check out our cookbook ‘Vegan Bowls for Vegan Souls’. We have carefully selected some of our favourite healthy recipes for every meal of the day – refreshing breakfast bowls, tasty snacks, wholesome vegan dinners, and guilt-free desserts that you can prepare in your own kitchen!
Click here to explore our variety of eco-friendly products. Our famous Coconut Bowls, Wooden Forks and Spoons, and Bamboo Straws are all made by nature, and provide the perfect sustainable accompaniment to any plant-based meal.
Thousands of customers have fallen in love with our products and we're confident you will too. If that’s not enough, have no fear, you can order 100% RISK FREE, with our 14 day money back guarantee. If you don’t instantly love our products, you can rely on our guarantee to feel safe.
So.. what’s stopping you? SHOP NOW.