RECIPE BY LEAH BALL FROM @plantsomepeas
Simple, sweet and tart, these Raspeberry & Lemon Donuts by Leah from @plantsomepeas is a great snack to make this weekend! Serve these warm with your favorite dip or eat it as is. It's so tasty either way!
- Almond Milk, 2/3 cup
- Coconut Oil, 1/4 cup
- Cider Vinegar, 1 tsp
- Lemo Zest, 1 tbsp
- Lemon Juice, 2 tsp
- Your choice of sweetener, 1/3 cup
- Vanilla Extract, a dash
- Raspberries, 1/2 cup (broken into smaller pieces)
- Plain flour, 1 cup
- Baking Powder, 1 tsp
- Salt, 1/4 tsp
- Mix all the wet ingredients until combined, then add in your dry mix. The raspberries will melt and turn the batter a nice pink colour.
- Add 2 tablespoons into each donut hole and bake for 15 minutes at 180C.
- Serve these in your Coconut Bowls with your preferred dip or topping. You can enjoy these with icing or without. Tastes so good either way.
Leah makes delicious and fun vegan treats and meals and shares them to her Instagram page, @plantsomepeas. If you're looking for some fun but easy new recipes to spice up your weekly meals, then definitely check out Leah!
For more nourishing and plant-based recipes, check out our cookbook ‘Vegan Bowls for Vegan Souls’. We have carefully selected some of our favourite healthy recipes for every meal of the day – refreshing breakfast bowls, tasty snacks, wholesome vegan dinners, and guilt-free desserts that you can prepare in your own kitchen!
Click here to explore our variety of eco-friendly products. Our famous Coconut Bowls, Wooden Forks and Spoons, and Bamboo Straws are all made by nature, and provide the perfect sustainable accompaniment to any plant-based meal.
Thousands of customers have fallen in love with our products and we're confident you will too. If that’s not enough, have no fear, you can order 100% RISK FREE, with our 14 day money back guarantee. If you don’t instantly love our products, you can rely on our guarantee to feel safe.
So.. what’s stopping you? SHOP NOW.