- Canned Chickpeas, 1 cup (drained and rinsed)
- Medjool Dates, 1 cup (pitted)
- Peanut Butter, 1/2 cup
- Vanilla Extract, 1 tsp
- Coconut Milk, 1 398 ml can (or any plant-based milk of choice)
- Chocolate chips, to serve (or cacao nibs)
- More Peanut Butter, to serve (optional)
- Add all the ingredients to a high-speed blender. Blend for 30 seconds or until smooth.
- Transfer to a dish or a bread pan and freeze overnight or for at least 12 hours.
- Serve with a drizzle of peanut butter and chocolate chips (or cacao nibs) if desired.
Caroline is a french dietitian living in Canada. She shares wholesome vegetarian and vegan recipes that are sweetened with fruits and contains nutritious ingredients. Many of her recipes can be made gluten-free and allergy-friendly.
For more nourishing and plant-based recipes, check out our cookbook ‘Vegan Bowls for Vegan Souls’. We have carefully selected some of our favourite healthy recipes for every meal of the day – refreshing breakfast bowls, tasty snacks, wholesome vegan dinners, and guilt-free desserts that you can prepare in your own kitchen!
Click here to explore our variety of eco-friendly products. Our famous Coconut Bowls, Wooden Forks and Spoons, and Bamboo Straws are all made by nature, and provide the perfect sustainable accompaniment to any plant-based meal.
Thousands of customers have fallen in love with our products and we're confident you will too. If that’s not enough, have no fear, you can order 100% RISK FREE, with our 14 day money back guarantee. If you don’t instantly love our products, you can rely on our guarantee to feel safe.
So.. what’s stopping you? SHOP NOW.