RECIPE BY GIZEM FROM @bonjourbonita
Another jem from @bonjourbonita! If you have a dedhydrator, then this is a must-try recipe for you! With very few ingredients you will have a perfectly healthy snack that you can take with you on-the-go! It's popular with children too.
- Banana, 4 (ripe)
- Cacao Powder, 2 tbsp
- Coconut Sugar, 1 tbsp (optional)
- In a food processor puree 4 ripe bananas, broken in to chunks, 2 tbsp cacao powder and 1 tbsp coconut sugar until smooth.
- Spread out to 1/4 inch (0.5cm) thickness, as evenly as possible, on a drying tray lined with parchment paper, leaving it slightly thicker around the edges. - if the edges are too thin, it can break.
- Dehydrate at 130 °F (55°C) for about 9/11 hours.
- Start checking leather after 4/5 hours. When top is very firm and edges are easy to lift, carefully peel leather from sheet, flip over and continue drying.
- Using scissors, cut the leather into strips.
Gizem is a digital designer who loves to share the beauty of life and travel. She is passinate about making healthy and delicious food too. She loves plant-based nutrition and she had a lot of culinary training on this.
For more nourishing and plant-based recipes, check out our cookbook ‘Vegan Bowls for Vegan Souls’. We have carefully selected some of our favourite healthy recipes for every meal of the day – refreshing breakfast bowls, tasty snacks, wholesome vegan dinners, and guilt-free desserts that you can prepare in your own kitchen!
Click here to explore our variety of eco-friendly products. Our famous Coconut Bowls, Wooden Forks and Spoons, and Bamboo Straws are all made by nature, and provide the perfect sustainable accompaniment to any plant-based meal.
Thousands of customers have fallen in love with our products and we're confident you will too. If that’s not enough, have no fear, you can order 100% RISK FREE, with our 14 day money back guarantee. If you don’t instantly love our products, you can rely on our guarantee to feel safe.
So.. what’s stopping you? SHOP NOW.