- Bananas, 6 (frozen)
- Raw Cashews, 1/3 cup
- Mesquite Powder, 1 tbsp
- Vanilla Bean Powder, 1-2 tsp
- Cacao Powder, 3 tbsp
- Combine all ingredients (except cacao powder) in a high-power blender, blend until smooth and creamy.
- Spoon approx. half the mixture into Coconut Bowls and then add cacao powder to the remaining mixture in the blender.
- Blend until cacao powder is mixed through.
- Top up your Coconut Bowls with the chocolate nice cream and add toppings.
This recipe was created for us by Healthy Luxe, a blog established in 2014 by mother-daughter duo, Jennifer Murrant and Hannah Singleton. The platform evolved from a shared love and appreciation for health, wellness and food.
For more nourishing and plant-based recipes, check out our cookbook ‘Vegan Bowls for Vegan Souls’. We have carefully selected some of our favourite healthy recipes for every meal of the day – refreshing breakfast bowls, tasty snacks, wholesome vegan dinners, and guilt-free desserts that you can prepare in your own kitchen!
Click here to explore our variety of eco-friendly products. Our famous Coconut Bowls, Wooden Forks and Spoons, and Bamboo Straws are all made by nature, and provide the perfect sustainable accompaniment to any plant-based meal.
Thousands of customers have fallen in love with our products and we're confident you will too. If that’s not enough, have no fear, you can order 100% RISK FREE, with our 14 day money back guarantee. If you don’t instantly love our products, you can rely on our guarantee to feel safe.
So.. what’s stopping you? SHOP NOW.