RECIPE BY SALLY OF FOODIE FIT TWIN MUMMY
The flavor combo of this Chocolate, Orange and Ginger Smoothie Bowl is unlike any other. If you would like to experiment and level up your smoothie game, we recommend you to try this!
- Banana, 1 (frozen)
- Courgette, 1/2 (frozen)
- Orange, 1/2 (juiced)
- Fresh Ginger, to taste (add small amounts at a time, ginger can have a powerful flavor)
- Almond Yogurt, 1 big spoonful (or any kind of yogurt)
- Plant-based Chocolate Protein, 1 scoop
- Fresh Orange Slices, to serve,
- Cacao Nibs, to serve
- Chocolate Syrup, to serve (Orange Chocolate flavor is recommended but optional)
- Blend all the ingredients together and taste. Adjust ingredients until desired flavor has achieved.
- Serve in your favorite Coconut Bowls and enjoy!
Sally is a mom of twins with a passion to create and share super healthy breakfast and snack recipes. The recipes that she creates are dairy-free, gluten-free and soy-free.
For more nourishing and plant-based recipes, check out our cookbook ‘Vegan Bowls for Vegan Souls’. We have carefully selected some of our favourite healthy recipes for every meal of the day – refreshing breakfast bowls, tasty snacks, wholesome vegan dinners, and guilt-free desserts that you can prepare in your own kitchen!
Click here to explore our variety of eco-friendly products. Our famous Coconut Bowls, Wooden Forks and Spoons, and Bamboo Straws are all made by nature, and provide the perfect sustainable accompaniment to any plant-based meal.
Thousands of customers have fallen in love with our products and we're confident you will too. If that’s not enough, have no fear, you can order 100% RISK FREE, with our 14 day money back guarantee. If you don’t instantly love our products, you can rely on our guarantee to feel safe.
So.. what’s stopping you? SHOP NOW.