In honour of our 3rd Birthday, Nice-cream queen Alex from Five Sec Health has created this Birthday Cake Nice-cream recipe for us to share with our community.
This will be your new go-to birthday breakfast or dessert for yourself or for loved ones! All the flavours and colours of a birthday cake packed into one creamy bowl of nice-cream. The best part? You can change up the ingredients to create your favourite flavours.
Join in our birthday celebration this week and make the recipe in your Coconut Bowls, don’t forget to tag us!
- Bananas, 3 (ripe & frozen)
- Coconut Milk, 1/2 cup (full fat)
- Vanilla Extract, 1/2 tsp
- Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Vegan Sprinkles
- Add all the ingredients to a high speed blender (or food processor) and mix until the nice cream is smooth.
- It may take a while and you will have to stop a few times to scrape the sides of your food processor or blender (or you will have to stop once in a while to empty air bubbles from the bottom of the blender).
- Serve in a coconut bowl, add a vegan cookie, sprinkles and happy birthday!
For more nourishing and plant-based recipes, check out our cookbook ‘Vegan Bowls for Vegan Souls’. We have carefully selected some of our favourite healthy recipes for every meal of the day – refreshing breakfast bowls, tasty snacks, wholesome vegan dinners, and guilt-free desserts that you can prepare in your own kitchen!
Click here to explore our variety of eco-friendly products. Our famous Coconut Bowls, Wooden Forks and Spoons, and Bamboo Straws are all made by nature, and provide the perfect sustainable accompaniment to any plant-based meal.
Thousands of customers have fallen in love with our products and we're confident you will too. If that’s not enough, have no fear, you can order 100% RISK FREE, with our 14 day money back guarantee. If you don’t instantly love our products, you can rely on our guarantee to feel safe.
So.. what’s stopping you? SHOP NOW.